Life can throw all sorts of curveballs at us which can change our lives in unexpected ways, some of which may result in our financial situation being adversely impacted. We can help you to find peace of mind that should anything happen, you will be safe in the knowledge that you will be protected against financial hardship. We will work with you to review your current situation before ensuring we recommend the correct products for your circumstances. Get in touch today to arrange your free consultation with us.
The main protection we offer includes:
- Life Assurance - A tax-free lump sum which is payable if the insured passes away during the term of the product. Generally this would be used to pay off any outstanding mortgage amount to ensure your family will be able to stay in your home.
- Critical Illness - Similar to Life Assurance, this protection would pay out a tax-free lump sum should the insured be diagnosed with a specific illness during the term of the product, and again would most likely be used to pay off the outstanding mortgage on the family home.
- Income Protection - This provides a regular income for a specified period of time should you be unable to work due to an accident or illness. This can be used to ensure you are able to continue paying your key bills, and ensure your lifestyle isn't materially impacted.
Where relevant we are also able to offer additional protection including Family Income Benefit, Whole of Life assurance, Private Medical Insurance and Accident, Sickness & Unemployment benefit.
Outside of personal protection, we also offer Building & Contents Insurance to cover you against any losses in your home.
Business Continuity & Protection
When you're running a business, the loss of certain people within the business to accidents, illnesses or death can cause huge disruption to the continuing operations within the company. We will work with you to ensure you have the relevant continuity protection in place so should anything happen to a key person within the business, it will still be financially secure and able to continue trading.
The three key areas of protection we can offer you with regards to Business Continuity & Protection are:
- Key Person Protection - This offers protection against the loss of any key personnel within the business, be that protection against the loss of the revenue they generate and/or their skills & knowledge which are crucial to the business. We can work with you to calculate what the value would be should they be lost to the business and help to get appropriate protection in place to mitigate the risk.
- Shareholder Protection - This offers protection against the loss of a shareholder and their shares passing to family members who have no idea about the business and/or want to sell them back to the company. This pays out a lump sum which can then be used to purchase the shares of the family member, so ensuring both the company and family are protected.
- Relevant Life Cover - This provides a lump sum pay-out to the family upon the death of the employee covered. It is a more cost-effective way of providing a 'Death in Service' benefit without signing up to a costly registered group life scheme.
If you would like to know more about any of the above, or would like to chat about how to effectively protect your business, then get in touch today to arrange a free consultation.
Future Balance Finance Ltd is an Appointed Representative of New Leaf Distribution Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FCA Number 460421.