Welcome to Future Balance!
We all have to deal with money and finance in one form or another, and every one of us copes with that differently. For a lot of people money can cause a range of negative emotions – stress, anxiety, anger, frustration, desperation as well as many more, yet on the whole we don’t discuss our feelings about money with other people, not even our closest friends & family.
We’re here to change that!
Future Balance are here to help you take control of your finances and feel empowered by the process of dealing with money. Our financial coaching service helps you to move along the path towards financial freedom, as well as taking steps towards any life or other financial goals you wish to achieve.
We offer a safe, confidential and friendly environment where you can discuss your thoughts and concerns relating to finance and we will work with you on a 1-to-1 basis to develop the best ways for you to conquer any issues you may have and guide you along your path towards your ultimate goal(s).
The services we offer will be based entirely on you, the client, but we can help with all of the following as well as many more:
· Servicing debt – It’s a common theme, we overspend and build up debts we then struggle to pay back. If you feel like you’re struggling with debt, have no money left at the end of the month and don’t know where it went and/or are overspending then we can work with you to understand the reasons behind your spending, and help you take steps towards clearing that debt as quickly as possible, supporting you through the process.
· Saving for a property – There are plenty of articles out there about how young people are struggling to get on the housing ladder, but in many cases there is scope to allow a deposit to be saved up. We can work with you to understand your current financial situation and help you to start building up a pot for a deposit in the most time-efficient way.
· Pension planning – No matter what age you are, planning for your retirement is a crucial element to ensure you are on a sound financial footing in old age. Whether you’re a young adult unsure about pensions and looking to start putting money away for the future you, or if you’re older and want to understand what you have as well as if/when you’ll be able to retire, we can help work through where you are and help you on the way to where you want to be.
· Going it alone – If you have recently split or divorced from a partner, then you may have found that you don't have as much understanding of your finances as you first thought. This is a very common scenario. If you have separated and feel like you don’t know enough about your finances, then we can help to work out what you have, where you want to be heading, and build your confidence so that you feel on top of your money.
· Working as a couple – Sometimes as a couple finances can cause issues, leading to arguments and frustrations in the relationship. Maybe you feel like you’re saving sensibly for your future and your partner has differing views and/or priorities. Maybe you want to know how to use your money better as a couple. We can help with whatever queries or issues you may have and work with you to get you comfortable talking about finances as a couple, which usually leads to a healthier relationship.
· Financial health check – You may feel like you’re pretty much on top of your finances but just want someone to have a quick look through to check if you’re making your money work hardest for you, or just to give you the confidence that what you’re doing is correct. We can help with this – we can even help if you just have some old paperwork that you need to sort out but aren’t sure what to keep or what to get rid of.
· Product information – There are so many different products out there for all areas of finances which can make it seem daunting when trying to work out what would be best for you. We can give you more information about the products that you’re interested in, laying out how they work as well as the pros and cons of each of the offerings.
These are just some of the services we can offer you but if you have any financial worries or want to know more about what we can offer then get in touch via our contact page for a completely FREE, no-obligation initial consultation. We can then learn more about you and give you more information about what we do and how we can help. Your privacy will always be respected and any contact you have with us will be strictly confidential. We want to set you on a path where your financial future is balanced, leading to a healthier and happier life where finances are no longer a concern. So what have you got to lose – get in touch today.